ASK's School Beliefs
- A partnership among families, teachers, and students is essential for successful learning.
- Successful students require a safe, supportive, and rigorous learning environment.
- Education encompasses the development of the whole individual: academic, aesthetic, creative, social, physical, and emotional.
- Learning empowers the individual and expands options throughout life.
- Students’ active engagement in their own learning is a key to their ongoing success.
- The diversity of our school community is one of our greatest assets.
- An enriching school experience encourages independent thinking, fosters self-esteem, and builds self-confidence.
- Innovative technologies and methodologies support problem-based learning.
- Every individual has inherent worth.
We have a truly international student and teacher community and that makes us dynamic and
unique...and fun! Mrs. Becky Ness, ASK Superintendent