ASK's Profile of Graduates
The ideal American School of Kuwait graduate will:
- Be able to thrive in a higher education setting and find a meaningful role within the learning community.
- Be an independent, logical and critical decision maker.
- Demonstrate creative problem solving skills.
- Work and communicate positively and effectively with others.
- Respect and accept others as individuals.
- Recognize and respect diverse backgrounds and viewpoints.
- Be open-minded and demonstrate intellectual curiosity.
We have a truly international student and teacher community and that makes us dynamic and unique...and fun! Mrs. Becky Ness, ASK Superintendent