Documents Required for Admission
The Ministry of Education in Kuwait requires that each of following documents are submitted to the school prior to acceptance.
- Two completed Enrollment Forms (English and Arabic)
- Completed EF 0033 form (available from the Admission's Office)
- Two recent photographs of student (passport size)
- Copy of student’s birth certificate
- Copy of student’s passport
- Copy of father’s/guardian's passport
- Copy of student’s residency and civil ID (if issued)*
- Copy of father’s residency and civil ID (if issued)*
- 3 years of previous school records (if applicable)
- Official sealed school transcript
- Any standardized testing scores (if taken)
- For Kuwaitis: Copy of father’s/guardian’s Kuwaiti nationality
*Parents will be granted two months to complete the residency and civil ID processes if needed.
The Ministry of Education in Kuwait requires that each of following documents are submitted to the school after acceptance.
- BCG and physical fitness cards, both obtainable only from the Ministry’s School Health Department.
- Copies of student’s immunization records
- For Students transferring form another school in Kuwait:
- Transfer Certificate
- Clearance Certificate
- Student’s Health File